Aldi Keurig Alternative Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Ambiano Single-Serve Coffee Maker is going to be available as an Aldi FInd on July 5th, 2023 (previously available March and October 2022).
This looks to be a new model for 2023 with a new style (and higher price). It isn’t clear yet if there are any major differences internally compared to previous models. I like the new look better than the previous model but I’m not in the market for this type of coffee maker at the moment.
It is compatible with k-cups or ground coffee using an included reusable filter. It is compatible with standard coffee cups/pods and I’d assume it works with Barissimo Coffee Cups that are also sold by Aldi.
I don’t personally use any pod type system for my coffee addiction so I’m not sure if there is a difference between the pod brands.
There is another stylish Ambiano Retro Coffee Maker coming out 5/18/2022 as an Aldi Find.
Ambiano Single Serve Coffee Maker 
- Price: $49.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: July 5th, 2023 (Limited Time Aldi Find)
- Colors: Blue, Pink or Gray
- Includes reusable coffee filter
- Compatible with K-cup pods or other standard sized coffe pods
- Two pre-set brew sizes
- 5-minute automatic shutoff
2022 Version Details
- Price: $29.99 (October 2022, prices may vary) (previously sold at $34.99)
- Available: 10/26/2022
- Colors Available: Black or Teal
- Previously Available in Gray, Tan or Navy colors
- 40-oz. water tank to brew multiple cups of coffee before refilling
- Brews 8 oz. or 15 oz. of coffee per brew
- For use with standard cups/pods or regular coffee grounds
- Includes reusable filter for ground coffee
- Adjustable cup rest for different size coffee mugs
- Aldi Product Code: 703345
If you do get one I think the Crofton Glass Coffee Mugs pictured with it would be a good purchase to go with it!
Is the Ambiano Single-Serve Coffee Maker a Good Deal?
Aldi’s pod coffee maker is going to be selling for $49.99 as an Aldi Find. It looks like it is a very compact coffee maker similar to the Keurig K-Express (see price on Amazon).
I wouldn’t compare the Ambiano directly to the name brand Keurig though, I generally like to compare Aldi’s appliances to the “off-brands”. From looking on Amazon it looks like there are a few options out there with a similar price.
First is the Black and Decker CM618 for a similar option that also has a filter for grounds and is compatible with coffee pods. It brews up to 16oz at a time and also includes a coffee mug.
The Black and Decker is well reviewed and is from a brand that is sold in major retailers. I would say the Aldi version is more stylish and looks like it may have a bigger water reservoir.
The Ambiano seems like a really good option for the price since it has the 40 oz reservoir, can adjust for different cups sizes, and includes a reusable filter for grounds.
I would buy this if needed a single serve/cup type coffee maker but I’m all set with multiple ways to make coffee. Have you tried Aldi’s coffee maker? If you have let us know how you like it below!
- 2 Way Coffee Maker for Pod and Grounds: This single brew coffee maker comes with a K-pod holder and a permanent filter, giving you two options for brewing coffee either using standard American coffee…
- Water Level Indicator & Multiple Brew Sizes – Equipped with a clear water window that displays measurements from 6 to 12 oz, this single cup coffee maker makes it easy to fill the water reservoir to…
- 2-Mins Instant Brew Technology & 1-Button Operation – Requiring no complex processes, this personal coffee maker quickly brews a cup (12 oz) of coffee in just 2 minutes with the push of 1 button….
- WATER RESERVOIR HOLDS 40 OZ.: The water reservoir on this single-serve coffee maker holds 40 oz. of water — enough to make four 10 oz. cups of coffee without refilling.700.0 watts
- 2 WAYS TO BREW:Whether you prefer to brew with coffee grounds or are a steadfast pod user, you can use either.This single-serve brewer is compatible with K-Cup* and other pod brands, and it includes a…
- SIMPLE ONE-BUTTON OPERATION: Brew a 10 oz. serving of hot, delicious coffee with the Proctor Silex coffee maker. The brew button illuminates as coffee brews, and when the brew cycle is complete, the…
- BUTTON TO BREW IN MINUTES: Your morning mug is only moments away. Brew up to 14 ounces of robust coffee in 2 minutes or less with the touch of a button.Filter type:Reusable
- USE K-CUP PODS OR YOUR OWN GRIND: Enjoy your favorite flavors using convenient single-serve K-Cups, or pack ground coffee into the included, reusable filter.
- MAKE MORE OR LESS: Get 6 to 14 ounces of freshly brewed coffee in a large travel mug or small cup to jump-start your day, your way.
Ambiano Single-Serve Coffee Maker Reviews
Please include the year you purchased your coffee maker as models may change year to year.
Ambiano Single Serve Coffee Maker
Also have the same problem as other customer, I used it twice no problem! Then third time the pod BLEW UP! coffee and hot water all over the counter!
SAVE YOU RECEIPT ,Worse then JUNK down right DANGEROUS
SAVE YOU RECEIPT ,Worse then JUNK down right DANGEROUS because of exploding pods and STEAM then pump just died goes thru motions but just a whimper of steam and NO COFFEE thus ANOTHER WAISTED pod Aldi says i am on my own unless I want to accept 12.49 when I paid almost $40.00 including Tax BUYER BEWARE of Aldi Finds I liked it so much i went back and bought a second one to give as a Christmas gift while food shopping if I had purchased it at the $12.49 oh well, but at 37.99 plus tax RIP OFF and NOT the first time they did NOT stand behind the BS twice as nice when i brought back Rotten on the
bottom Corn and other veggies and choco puff cereal with HARD pieces in it now if i cant see entire veg I wont buy
Never Worked – Fire Hazard
Opened brand new, never able to make a single cup of coffee. The lights flash, i filled with water at different levels, tried both size options. It heats up so much in the top that it smells like burning and i think a fire will start if i keep attempting to make one cup of coffee. Not a single drop has come out.
Ambiano Grounds Out!
I’ve had a simple cheap Keurig at work for years and it finally died. Saw this at Aldi and picked it up on clearance thinking it would be great for a few cups at work. The first week went ok, makes a decent cup of coffee when it does work and I like the colors, industrial design and water capacity. What I don’t like is when the machine pops and sprays hot steam everywhere, then blows all the grounds from your k-pods into your cup. I have wasted half-dozen pods this way and they are not always inexpensive. Would not recommend, not even for $13.97.
This thing worked fine for the first few weeks, but now I can’t even make a cup of coffee. Save your money and buy something better than this piece of crap!
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API