Gardenline Portable Patio Heater
Aldi is trying to keep you warm outdoors with this week’s Aldi Finds. The Gardenline Portable Patio Heater is an electric patio heater that can be used indoors or outside.
Perfect for tucking under your patio table to keep you warm on a fall day or even using in a three season porch since it can be used indoor.
Gardenline Patio Heater Details
- Price: $49.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 10/11/2023
- Electric Patio Heater
- 2 heat settings: 600W and 1200W
- 2 oscillation options: 120° and 270°
- Outdoor or indoor use
- Waterproof (according to UL1278)
- Can be used outdoor on or under tables
- U-shaped carbon fiber heating tube
- Built-in handle
- Easy to carry and portable
- Safety tip switch: turns heater off when moved or if it falls over
- Height: 22.05 inches
- Cord length: 5.9 feet
- Approximate Dimensions: 8.9″ x 8.9″ x 22.05″
Belavi Propane Patio Heater Details
The Belavi Gas Patio Heater runs off a standard propane tank and pumps out 46,000 BTUs of heat. It will do a better job at keeping you warm than the Belavi Gas Fire Pit since it will direct the heat down to the area surrounding it instead of straight into the air.
With this and the recent Belavi patio set you would be all set for nights outdoors even when the temps are dipping down. If you want to go with a wood burning option you could try out the Belavi smokeless fire pit or the pyramid chiminea.
- Price: $149.99 (2022 prices may vary)
- Dimensions: 32″ x 32″ x 88″
- Works with a standard 20-lb. propane tank (not included)
- Propane tank is stored internally to keep it out of sight
- Sleek style that complements any patio decor
- Powerful output of 46,000 BTUs to warm you on a cool night
- Powder-coated steel construction, rust-resistant bronze finish
- Outdoor use only
- Wheels included for ease of movement
- Easy Piezo electric ignition for a quick start
- Includes a steel burner
- Aldi Product Code: 706445
Is the Belavi Gas Patio Heater a Good Deal?
These types of patio heaters have been around a long time and are available from many different brands and stores so is Aldi’s patio heater a good buy? Looking online I was able to find the AmazonBasics Propane Patio Heater. AmazonBasics is basically Amazon’s store brand like what most non-name brand products at Aldi are. The AmazonBasics Patio Heater has most of the same features as Aldi’s as far as I can tell and has good reviews. It is also rated for both home and commercial use which makes me expect that it will hold up to a lot of use.
The AmazonBasics Patio Heater has some good options to match your style so it would be worth spending a bit extra to get the right one. The Sable Brown looks the closest in color to the Belavi Patio Heater (bronze) in the pictures I have available. The AmazonBasics bronze is more of a oil-rubbed bronze look which is darker and almost black.
If you like the color of the Belavi Patio Heater at Aldi I would go with that one as it is a decent price but if you are good with the Sable Brown on the AmazonBasics I would save some money and the hassle of carrying it out to the car and just get it delivered from Amazon. And check out the other colors on the AmazonBasics before you buy anything. They have Black, Grey, Stainless Steel, Teal, Bronze and Brown so get the one that you like and that is going to match your patio.
Aldi Patio Heater Reviews
Let us know which patio heater you are reviewing: the Belavi Propane Heater or the Gardenline Electric Heater.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.