Aldi Essential Oil
Huntington Home Essential Oil will be available at Aldi as a limited time Aldi Find the week of December 6th, 2023.
They will be selling for $2.99 per 15-mL bottle and are available in Eucalyptus, Lavender, Cinnamon, Clove, Peppermint. That is $2 less than the last time these were available!
Aldi says these aromatherapy oils are 100% all natural and sourced from plants. In the past Aldi has said they can be used in the bath/shower, in diffusers, or for massage or skin oil. This time the only use listed is diffusers.
It looks like they sometimes sell a 4.5 oz bottle of coconut oil as well.
These would go great with the cool mist ultrasonic diffusor that is available the same week.
Huntington Home Essential Oil Details (from Aldi)
- Price: $2.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 12/6/2023 (Reoccurring item-limited time Aldi Find)
- Available Scents (12/6/2023): Eucalyptus, Lavender, Cinnamon, Clove, Peppermint
- Available scents (7/19/2023): Eucalyptus, Lavender, Breathe, Purify or Peppermint
- Available scents (12/07/2022): Clove, Cinnamon, Lavender, Frankincense, or Peppermint
- Available scents (12/28/2022): Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree or Peppermint
- 15-mL (0.5oz) bottles of essential oils
- Coconut Oil in 133mL (4.5-oz) bottles
- 100% all-natural from plant sources (such as flowers, leaves or roots)
- Oils can be used in diffusers
Is It A Good Deal?
I don’t know much about essential oils in general or what to look for when comparing essential oils so I am basing this only on price per ounce. Aldi’s Huntington Home essential oil comes out to about $6 per ounce ($2.99 for 0.5oz).
I was able to find many essential oil variety packs that come out to less per ounce and some individual bottle that cost less per ounce as well. The main advantage you get at Aldi is you are getting smaller bottles and you don’t have to buy a set so it is less overall cost but more cost per ounce in some cases.
Some of products I looked at did have good sales going on at the time so the price difference may not be as much other times of the year.
- 100% Pure Essential Oils. No fillers, NO Additives, or Carriers Added. A Handpicked selection from different parts of the world, including countries like ( France, Australia , Brazil )
- Used in professional environments like massage facilities, beauty salons and offices
- The set includes 6 oils, lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint, lemongrass and sweet orange
- Top selling essential oils set: We create our essential oils using rigorously tested ingredients. Top blends, make pampering a luxurious experience with our set of 6 10ml oils. Perfect for blending to…
- Plant-powered ingredients from around the world: Our team brings you the purest tea tree essential oil from Australia, eucalyptus from China, lavender from France, orange oil from Brazil, and…
- Extra Potent: Some essential oils can go rancid quickly once exposed to heat, light and oxygen. Our FrostProtect bottle keeps oil stable for 24+ months, so you can enjoy the benefits of your oils for…
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL LAVENDER OIL – Brooklyn Botany essential oils are all natural with no additives or dilution. Therefore they can provide their maximum benefits and are extremely potent.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OIL – All of our essential oils are Premium Quality and are tested by an independent lab to test the potency and efficiency of each oil. They are Premium Therapeutic…
- PREMIUM GLASS BOTTLE WITH DROPPER FOR ESSENTIAL OILS – Our Essential Oil is bottled in an amber glass bottle to protect the oil against UV rays. A glass dropper is also included so you can avoid…
Aldi Essential Oil Reviews
Let us know which Essential Oil(s) you are reviewing!
Wonderful product. Went to 8 stores and only found 2. Please bring back. Especially lavender
Great Product/ Great Price
Just bought a 3-Pack Essential Oil package called “Calm & Comfort”. I use it at night for great sleep. The price per bottle is less than one single bottle. Going to get another set before they are gone.
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API