Aldi Essential Oil
Huntington Home Essential Oil will be available at Aldi as a limited time Aldi Find the week of December 7th, 2022. They will be selling for $4.99 per 15-mL bottle and are available in cinnamon, lavender, clove, frankincense, or peppermint oils.
Aldi says these aromatherapy oils are 100% all natural and sourced from plants. They also say they can be used in the bath/shower, in diffusers, or for massage or skin oil. It looks like they will be selling a 4.5 oz bottle of coconut oil as well.
These would go great with the cool mist ultrasonic diffusor that is available the same week.
Huntington Home Essential Oil Details (from Aldi)
- Price: $4.99 (2022, prices may vary)
- Available: 12/07/2022 & 12/28/2022
- Available scents (12/07/2022): Clove, Cinnamon, Lavender, Frankincense, or Peppermint
- Available scents (12/28/2022): Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree or Peppermint
- 15-mL (0.5oz) bottles of essential oils
- Coconut Oil in 133mL (4.5-oz) bottles
- 100% all-natural from plant sources (such as flowers, leaves or roots)
- Oils can be used in diffusers, in the bath or shower or used for massage or skin oil
- Aldi Product Code: 705062
Is It A Good Deal?
I don’t know much about essential oils in general or what to look for when comparing essential oils so I am basing this only on price per ounce. Aldi’s essential oil comes out to about $10 per ounce ($4.99 for 0.5oz).
I was able to find many essential oil variety packs that come out to less per ounce and some individual bottle that cost less per ounce as well. The main advantage you get at Aldi is you are getting smaller bottles and you don’t have to buy a set so it is less overall cost but more cost per ounce in some cases. Some of products I looked at did have good sales going on at the time so the price difference may not be as much other times of the year.
Aldi Essential Oil Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API