Aldi IPA Variety Pack
I think this Pithead IPA Variety Pack may be the first 12 pack of beer I have bought from Aldi. In the past I have only found 6 packs plus the 24 pack for the Beer Advent Calendar. I like that they are offering a twelve pack and it is even better that they have it as a variety pack.
Who Brews It?
This Aldi IPA Variety pack is branded as Pithead Brewing but Pithead is just one of the brands under Aldi’s State of Brewing. State of Brewing is the brewery/manufacturer you will find on many of Aldi’s beers. They are produced by the contract brewer Octopi Brewing in Wisconsin USA. So far I have liked most of the State of Brewing Beers I have tried. They may not compete well against a true craft brew but they are priced like a mass market beer and compete well with those. I don’t expect them to be able to compete with small local breweries or some of the top craft beer brewers around but for the price I have enjoyed the beer. We have been seeing more beers made by State of Brewing at Aldi and I expect that trend to continue.
Pithead IPA Variety 12-pack Details
- Price: I paid around $15 (Alcohol Price Varies by location)
- Availability: Summer 2022 (seasonal item)
- Experience an IPA variety pack compiled of 4 delicious varieties. Pairs well with almost any cuisine including seafoods, grilled meats, salads, spicy fare, italian foods, and cheeses.
- Includes 3 cans of each variety: Hazy IPA, West Coast IPA, American IPA, Session IPA
- Made in the USA (Wisconsin)
- Pithead Hazy IPA Alcohol Content- 6%
- Pithead West Coast IPA Alcohol Content – 6%
- Pithead American IPA Alcohol Content- 5.6%
- Pithead Session IPA Alcohol Content- 4.5%
- Seasonal Summer Item
- Aldi Product Code: 706563
Pithead IPA Variety Pack Reviews
The price is right
For the price, the verity is good and taste pretty good too!
A Pleasant Surprise
I noticed a new beer offering while approaching the Aldi’s checkout and grabbed a case. I’m happy I did. The four Pithead ales are perfect. And the $12.99 per 12 pack price is outstanding for ales of this quality.
Decent IPA and a good price at Aldi
I liked the Session IPA the best out of the 4 options but they were all decent. IPAs aren’t generally my go to beer but I do like them. That may be why I didn’t notice a huge difference between the beers besides the session being a bit lighter and smoother. Definitely worth trying if you like IPAs. I am hoping we will see Aldi bring out some more 12 packs and variety packs of beer in the future.