As a parent, choosing the right diapers for your baby can be a daunting task. There are numerous options available in the market, each promising to be the best for your little one. Among these options, Aldi’s Little Journey Diapers have been gaining popularity in recent years.
Aldi is known for its affordable yet high-quality products, and Little Journey Diapers are no exception. Let’s take a look at the features of Little Journey Diapers, compare them with other diaper brands, and provide customer reviews to help you make an informed decision when it comes to selecting the right diaper for your baby.
Little Journey Diapers: Features
Diapers from Aldi boast several product features that make them a popular choice among parents looking for affordable yet high-quality diapers. Here are some of the key features that set Little Journey Diapers apart from other brands:
- Perfume and latex-free: Little Journey Diapers are free of harsh chemicals and fragrances, making them gentle on your baby’s skin. They are also latex-free, making them safe for babies with latex allergies.
- Premium stretch system: These diapers come with a premium stretch system that allows for a snug fit without being too tight. This ensures maximum comfort for your little one, even during active playtime.
- Advanced leakage protection system: The advanced leakage protection system of Little Journey Diapers prevents leaks and keeps your baby dry for up to 12 hours. This is especially useful for overnight use.
- Comfort leak barrier: The comfort leak barrier of these diapers is designed to prevent leaks from the sides and ensure maximum protection.
- Soft, cloth-like cover: Aldi’s Diapers have a soft, cloth-like cover that is gentle on your baby’s delicate skin and provides a comfortable fit.
- Wetness indicator: These diapers come with a wetness indicator that changes color when it’s time for a diaper change, making it easy for parents to know when to change the diaper.
- Enhanced softness: The enhanced softness of these diapers ensures that your baby’s skin is always comfortable and irritation-free.
- All-around breathability: Little Journey Diapers are designed with all-around breathability, which allows for proper air circulation and helps prevent rashes and irritation.
- Hypoallergenic liner: The hypoallergenic liner of these diapers ensures that your baby’s skin is less likely to be irritated or have a reaction.
- Day and night protection: Little Journey Diapers provide day and night protection, making them a versatile choice for parents who want a reliable diaper that can last through the night.
- Soft Fit™ System: The Soft Fit™ System of these diapers ensures a comfortable and secure fit for your little one, while also preventing leaks and keeping them dry.
Aldi’s Diapers offer a range of features that make them a great option for parents looking for high-quality, affordable diapers for their babies.
Little Journey Diapers Price VS Kirkland VS Pampers
|Diaper Size||Aldi Diaper Count||Price ($)||Aldi Price per Diaper||Kirkland Price Per Diaper||Pampers Price Per Diaper|
|Newborn||40 (Jumbo Pack)||4.55||0.11||NA||0.27|
|Size 1||44 (Jumbo Pack)||4.55||0.10||0.18||0.22|
|Size 2||38 (Jumbo Pack)||4.55||0.12||0.20||0.24|
|Size 3||100 (Club Pack)||12.39||0.12||0.20||0.27|
|Size 4||82 (Club Pack)||12.39||0.15||0.23||0.30|
|Size 5||72 (Club Pack)||12.39||0.17||0.27||0.34|
|Size 6||92 (Value Pack)||17.39||0.19||0.34||0.40|
Are Aldi Diapers A Good Deal?
When comparing the price per diaper of Little Journey, Kirkland, and Pampers, it is important to note that these are regular prices without sales, and prices may vary depending on location and time.
Pampers, which is a well-known and popular diaper brand, is priced higher than both Little Journey and Kirkland. I based on pricing for Pampers on the Pampers Baby Dry Diapers from Target in the largest box.
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers (the cheapest Pampers at Target) costs about $0.22 to $0.40 per diaper for newborns. In comparison, Little Journey costs about $0.11 to $0.19 per diaper or about half the price of the name brand. Kirkland is a bit cheaper than Pampers at about $0.18 to $0.34 per diaper, depending on the size. Again Aldi’s prices come out ahead pretty significantly.
It is worth noting that Costco did not list a Kirkland newborn size, which can make direct comparison of newborn diapers difficult.
Without any sales Aldi takes the award for cheapest diapers, at least compared to Kirkland from Costco and Pampers from Target. But I should point out that Target (and other retailers) frequently run sales and promotions like get a $15 gift card if you buy 2 packs of Pampers. Costco doesn’t seem to discount their Kirkland Diapers often in my experience but you may still run into a sale. I haven’t seen Aldi diapers on sale and don’t expect to anytime soon.
Aldi Diaper FAQs
Yes! But not all brands. Aldi sells their exclusive brand of Little Journey Diapers (some of the most affordable diapers out there) but does not carry Pampers, Huggies, or any other brands at this time.
Little Journey Diapers are sold exclusively in Aldi stores and are only available online through Instacart if you have a local Aldi store.
Aldi stocks diapers in a range of sizes, including Newborn, 1-2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. They also carry Boys or Girls Little Journey Training pants in 3T/4T and 4T/5T.
Yes, Little Journey Diapers are hypoallergenic and free of harsh chemicals, fragrances, and latex.
Yes, these diapers have a wetness indicator that changes color when it’s time for a diaper change.
Yes, Little Journey Diapers provide day and night protection.
Yes, Little Journey Diapers have a soft, cloth-like cover and enhanced softness that provides maximum comfort for your baby. Of course each baby is different and for some other brands may fit better or be more comfortable.
Little Journey Diapers are designed with all-around breathability and a hypoallergenic liner, which minimizes the risk of rashes or irritation. However, every baby’s skin is different, and some babies may still experience sensitivity to certain materials or ingredients.
Yes, Little Journey Diapers are an affordable option compared to other diaper brands, making them a popular choice for parents looking for quality diapers at a reasonable price.
I have not seen any discounts on diapers at Aldi and I don’t expect to anytime soon. They are still some of the cheapest diapers out there at the regular price.
- IN THE BOX: Mama Bear Gentle Touch Diapers for babies; size 5; (4 packs of 33 diapers each, 132 total)
- HYPOALLERGENIC & PARABEN-FREE: Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic for baby’s sensitive skin; Free of chlorine bleaching, perfumes, lotions, parabens, and phthalates
- LEAKAGE PROTECTION: Up to 12 hours of protection; Wetness Indicator shows when it’s time for a change
- Bundle includes: Huggies Little Snugglers Newborn Size (128ct) and Huggies Natural Care Sensitive Baby Wipes, Unscented, 12 Flip-Top Packs (768 Wipes Total). Packaging May Vary.
- Disposable baby diapers are fragrance free, lotion free, paraben free, and free of elemental chlorine and natural rubber latex; baby wipes are free of lotions, fragrances, parabens, alcohol, dyes and…
- Huggies diapers feature a GentleAbsorb Liner to provide extra softness and protection, a Pocketed Waistband to prevent blowouts and a Leak Lock System to prevent leaks for up to 12 hours; umbilical…
- Huggies Size 1 Diapers: 38 Snug & Dry Newborn Diapers, size 1 (8-14 lbs); love it or we’ll refund it 100%* (*See the Huggies website for details. Expires 12/31/23)
- Leak Lock Protection: Huggies helps prevent leaks for up to 12 hours, day or night, whether your baby is sleeping, crawling and walking; Huggies’ Triple Layer Protection absorbs wetness in seconds to…
- Contoured Shape: Snug & Dry baby diapers have a soft, stretchy back waistband that provides a gentle, secure fit
Little Journey Diaper Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API