Aldi Cool Air Dual Hair Styler
Check out the Aldi Finds Aisle the week of 7/12/2023 for a range of hair and skin care products like the Visage Cool Air Dual Styler. It will be selling for just $14.99 beside the Visage Ionic Hair Dryer, Visage Straightening Brush, and Visage Skin Care Tools.
I am pretty sure Visage is one of Aldi’s in-house brands so you will only be able to find these at Aldi (or second-hand on sites like Ebay). Aldi primarily uses the Visage brand for personal care items like this hair styler.
Beyond the price of $14.99 and the day it will be in stores we don’t have a lot of details about this product. We do know that it has hair curling and hair straightening functions with a built-in fan to provide cool air. It will also be available in either white or black.
The Visage Cool Air Curling Iron/ Hair Straightener looks to be similar in function to the INFINITIPRO By Conair Cool Air Curling Iron.
If you are looking for a more traditional option you change check out the Visage Curling Iron or Visage Hair Straightener.
I expect that there will be more details on the package to give a better idea of the specifics. We don’t know what type of heat settings it has or the size of the barrel/plates. So be sure to check the package details before you pick one up!
Visage Cool Air Dual Styler Details
- Price: $14.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 7/12/2023
- Available in 2 colors: White or Black
- Has both curling and straightening functions
- Built-in fan with cool air
Is It A Good Deal?
Without knowing the specifics for this product it is hard to make direct comparisons but the price does look tough to beat! I wasn’t able to find many cool air curling irons that were close to the $15 price point of the Visage. If the quality and performance are good this seems like a great buy.
- 1.5″ (36mm) Barrel Diameter and 1″ Inner Plates: Create loose curls with the Cool Air Styler from INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR. The unique cool air system allows cool air to flow outside of barrel to…
- Split Barrel Design: Create curls, while quartz ceramic-coated plates glide effortlessly to smooth. With a section of hair between the plates, rotate 180° and wrap hair once around the barrel, glide…
- Heat For Every Hair Type: With 3 heat settings (low, medium, high) plus cool air setting, with inner plates reaching 400 degree F, choose the right heat level for your hair type. Quick 30 second heat…
- CURL OR STRAIGHTEN WITH ONE EASY GLIDE – The flat iron curling iron in one is designed for all hair types and easily creates a variety of looks to your liking. Whether you want to style yourself with…
- PROFESSIONAL SALON RESULTS AT HOME – Featuring 360° airflow technology and 88 ionic cool air vents, the anti-scald curling iron heats, curls and cools in a single glide, locking flawless curls &…
- BUILT FOR SAFE & EFFORTLESS STYLING – Luxurious tourmaline ceramic coating provides even and stable heat to reduce heat damage and avoid frizz. Combined with 3D floating plates, rounded edges and…
- 【New Upgrade 360° Cool Airflow Technology】PHOEBE Airflow Styler has tiny air vents, to instantly cool and lock in your curls, locking-in style & shine and to preventheat damage.
- 【Advanced Ionic Technology】PHOEBE 2-in-1 straightner/Curler use advanced Ionic Technology, which will help to close the hair cuticle, locks in moisture, eliminates the frizz, leaves hair smooth,…
- 【Suitable for all hair types】PHOEBE hair straightener and curler 2 in 1 is a versatile styler, you can curl and straighten your hair easily with it. It has 5 LED heat settings from 285℉ to…
Visage Cool Air Hair Styler Reviews
Please include the year you purchased in your review since Aldi Finds like this can change models year to year!
Went off and wouldn’t come on
First use- curler lost power and wouldn’t come back on. Will return.
Hair tangles and pulls out!!
The four little braces at the v of the dryer catches and pills hair out! Ouch!!! I don’t know what purpose they serve, but I finally cut them out and now have no problem with it. Otherwise it is a great tool!!
Ceramic coated plates. 285-430F heat range. The air it blows isn’t super strong but probably a nice touch when doing hair in confined area. Heats up rather fast .. But since it’s also able to be used as a curling device the device doesn’t stay open/like a V in order for the plates to cool off … Meaning it stays warm for quite some time after powering off. I don’t straighten my hair often but my current flat iron is over 10 years old I figured spending $15 for a back up couldn’t hurt.
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API