Aldi Fondue Pot Set
If you are looking to up you entertaining game this holiday season check out the Ambiano Fondue Pot from ALDI. It will be available the week of November 23rd, 2022 as an Aldi Find for $39.99.
Aldi’s Fondue Set looks to include the removable and dishwasher safe fondue pot, the electric heating base, eight stainless steel fondue forks, and six (?) serving trays that can be attached to the side of the pot.
Being able to attach the serving trays to the side of the pot frees up table space and makes it easy to prep your foods for dipping.
If you want another fun cheese based meal you can check out the Ambiano Raclette Grill for the same price.
Ambiano Electric Fondue Pot Details
- Price: $39.99 (2022, prices may vary)
- Available: 11/23/2022
- Includes stainless steel forks and serving trays
- Made of dishwasher safe stainless steel for easy cleanup
- Aldi Product Code: 811548
Is It A Good Deal?
At just under $40 the Ambiano Electric Fondue Pot is priced similarly to some of the best selling fondue pots on Amazon. Unfortunately Aldi does not give us details like capacity, wattage, or temperature control so we can’t compare directly.
It does look like it may be a little bigger than some options in the same price range but I would personally go with one of the well reviewed options below or try to wait it out and grab it on clearance.
Other Fondue Pots To Compare
- 6-Cup capacity – Make up to 1.5 quarts (3 pounds) of your favorite fondue for birthdays, pool parties or any special event to share with friends and family. Cord length : 38 Inches
- Fondue party – Make any get together special. Dip fruit, vegetables, breads, pretzels, chicken wings, ribs, and more into a variety of fondue sauces. Try Buffalo sauce, barbecue sauce, ranch,…
- Cooks up to 30% faster to save Energy and time
- Removable, adjustable temperature control
- FUNCTIONAL: This 3-quart capacity 1000-watt electric fondue set is suitable for chocolate, cheese, broth and or oil
- EASY CLEANUP: Nonstick interior and dishwasher safe makes this product easy to clean up
What To Make In Your Aldi Fondue Pot?
Fondue Pots are most commonly known for melting cheese to dip a variety of foods into. Other options are making a chocolate or caramel fondue for a nice dessert option or using your fondue pot to keep broth hot for a chinese style hot pot meal (cooking meats/vegetable in broth).
I am not sure if the Ambiano has the temperature control and range to handle all of these so check the package beforehand.
For a traditional cheese fondue you can purchase premade fondue cheese or make your own out of a variety of cheeses. Well Plated recommends a mix of equal parts Gruyere, Gouda, and Fontina Cheese.
I see gruyere and gouda cheese at Aldi regularly but I don’t recall seeing fontina cheese often so you can probably swap that with another cheese like swiss.
Ambiano Electric Fondue Set Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API