Aldi Raised Garden Bed
Gardening enthusiasts, rejoice! Aldi has recently launched its latest addition to its garden collection – the Belavi Wooden Raised Planter.
With a natural wood finish and dimensions of 34.05″ W x 18.11″ D x 31.89″ H, this planter is the perfect addition to any garden or balcony. What’s more, it can hold up to 220 pounds and has a colume capacity of 15.32 gallons, providing ample space for a variety of plants.
The Belavi Wooden Raise Planter also comes with a water-repellant foil liner, separating the wood from the soil, improving the longevity of the planter. Made from FSC certified Chinese fir, the planter is not only practical but environmentally friendly too.
At $49.99, this planter is a great value for money, allowing gardeners to create a beautiful green space without breaking the bank. Look for it in the Aldi Find’s Aisle at your local Aldi starting April 12th, 2023.
Belavi Wood Raised Garden Bed
- Price: $49.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 4/12/2023
- Natural wood finish
- Dimensions: 34.05″ W x 18.11″ D x 31.89″ H
- Holds up to 220 pounds (about 100 kg)
- Planter capacity: 15.32 gallons (58 L)
- Includes water-repellant foil liner to separate wood from soil
- Made from FSC certified Chinese fir
Is It A Good Deal?
- Three Planter Troughs: This raised garden bed has five compartments to grow and separate vegetables, herbs, flowers, or almost anything you can plant. Our divided planters organize and offers a…
- Stair-step Boxes: Designed with three different depths, our raised garden boxes can accommodate and separate various root lengths and sizes, from short and small to big and tall.
- Fast, Tool-free Assembly: The cute little corners on this outdoor planter aren’t just there to look pretty. They make it so you won’t need any tools to assemble your growth space. Simply interlock the…
- Raised Planter: Sporting enough space for flowers, herbs, and vegetables to reach their potential, this three-tiered raised garden bed brings stylish space to your backyard. Organize by height and…
- Storage Shelf: Use the bottom storage shelf of our raised garden boxes to place additional plant pots, get garden tools, or display decorations.
- Water Draining: Don’t worry about waterlogging; the bottom drainage hole makes each plant pot self-water-draining and manages moisture levels for your herbs, vegetables, or other plants.
- Lots of Room to Grow: This 4′ x 2.6′ garden bed provides plenty of planting space for your favorite herbs, flowers, or vegetables to reach their potential.
- Portable & Foldable: The elevating planter frame is foldable, and its compact, easy-to-carry design makes it so you can set up, or store away for the season fast.
- Open Bottom Garden: Raise your growing space with this wooden open-bottom garden bed. The included non-woven fabric provides proper draining and breathability so you can keep specialized soil from…
Belavi Raised Planter Reviews
Love this planter – but buy a sealant!
I sealed this planter to extend its lifetime, and it’s working incredibly for me! The wood that lines the bottom is a bit uneven and doesn’t fit together perfectly, but with the bag and all the dirt on top, it doesn’t matter much. My plants are thriving!
Tomato plants are thriving
Our planter has cherry tomatoes. They’re doing great!
Terrible quality broke immediately
I was so sad when my store didn’t have it the week it didn’t come out. A few weeks later I thought it was my lucky day when I found it and for $30. My husband put it together while I was gone. I got home excited and planted in it, watered and every single side buckled, bowed, and cracked. Terrible drainage and my squash plant didn’t make it, when all my other plants planted elsewhere are thriving.
Not worth it
Holes on one leg did not match any other holes. I think I am going to have to drill one hole to get it to go together. Still working on it. It is wood without a sealer. If you get one plan to paint or stain it. I am glad I did not pay very much for it.
Not easy to assemble. Nothing lines up. Also, I had it sitting unassembled in the elements and when it was time to put it together, all the bolts had already rusted. No protection on the wood either. Glad I got it on sale. Going to burn it.
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API