Crofton Ceramic Baking Dish with Lid
If you’re on the hunt for a versatile kitchen gadget that won’t break the bank, check out Aldi’s Crofton Ceramic Baking Dish. Priced at just $8.99 (as of 2023, so prices may vary), this bad boy is hitting the shelves on September 6th.
With a 9″ x 8″ dish, it’s the perfect size for all sorts of culinary adventures—think meatloaf, hotdish, pasta dishes, and even baked veggies. Plus, it’s oven-safe up to 450°F, so you can crank up the heat without worry.
Cleanup? A breeze. This dish is dishwasher safe. Got leftovers? It’s microwave safe too. Stay tuned for more deets and recipes to make the most out of this kitchen MVP. 🍞🥘🍲
That same week you can check out Aldi’s Pumpkin Casserole Dishes if you are looking for something more fall themed!
Aldi Ceramic Baking Dish Details
- Price: $8.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 9/6/2023
- Dimensions: 9″ x 8″ dish
- Oven safe up to 450 °F
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Also microwave safe to easily reheat leftovers!
- Perfect for meatloaf, hotdish/casserole, pasta dishes, baked vegetables and more
Is It A Good Deal?
At Just $8.99 for this style of ceramic bakeware it looks like a pretty good deal. Similarly sized dishes can sell for $20+ in many stores.
I haven’t used one of these yet so I don’t know how well the perform but based on using one of the Glazed Cast Iron French Ovens from Aldi I think this is worth a try if you are interested.
- Size and Versatility-The square baking pan is 8”(L) x 8” (W) x 3” (H), making it suitable for a variety of dishes such as lasagna, casseroles, enchiladas, gratin, roasted meat, and brownies. Its…
- Convenient Double Handle-The pan features side handles with a striped design, making it easy to grip and transport. This design ensures a firm grip, reducing the risk of burning yourself or others…
- Evenly Baking & Non-Sticking-The pan’s smooth surface prevents stains from sticking, making it easy to clean with a quick rinse. The even baking properties of the pan ensure that your dishes are…
- Large Capacity: This baking dish measures 11.4 x 8.6x 2.5 inches, 3.38 Quart capacity.The lasagna pan perfect for preparing a variety of dishes, such as lasagna, roasted meat, chicken, pizza, cake,…
- High-Temperature Resistance: FUN ELEMENTS casserole dish was made of premium ceramic material, can tolerate high temperature to 500°F, suitable for oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher….
- Easy to Clean&Stack: The rectangular baking pan has a double-ear design for easy movement, great to be stacked to save more cabinet space. Smooth glaze can be avoid any food sticking to the dish and…
- 🍽️【Perfect 2 Packages】– Zuddth ceramic baking dish set includes 2 pieces in all, easy to store, which is perfect for lasagna, spaghetti, chicken, meat, beef, roasting, vegetables, storing…
- 🍽️【Food Grade Safety】– Our Porcelain Baking Pan is made of Premium Ceramic, which is Lead-Free and Non-Toxic, resists chipping and cracking. It won’t leach odors or metallic tastes into your…
- 🍽️【High Temperature Resistant】– Our baking dish set is made of high temperature resistant ceramic, oven safe to 501°F when you are baking, which can be used in the oven, microwave,…
Crofton Ceramic Bakeware Reviews
Let us know the year you purchased and the size/style of ceramic bakeware you are reviewing since Aldi can carry multiple styles throughout the year.
Your sizing is way off!
While this is an awesome piece of crockery it’s only 6×6 on the bottom. It’s slopes upward to 7 & 1/2 inches. I didn’t measure how much it holds but it’s on the smaller size of 8×8. Way smaller. Love the lid, it makes the whole dish. At the lid dip this thing is only 3 & 1/2 inches high, it’s perfect for one or two. You can use it to store the leftovers.
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API