Aldi Bread Maker
Hey there, bread lovers! 🍞 Get ready to level up your home baking game with Aldi’s Ambiano Bread Maker. Priced at just $49.99 (as of 2023, but hey, prices can change), this kitchen gadget is hitting Aldi shelves on September 6th, 2023.
What’s the buzz? Well, this bread maker is packed with 19 pre-programmed recipes, so you’re not just stuck making plain ol’ white bread. Choose from 3 different loaf sizes to fit your carb needs and get the crust just how you like it with 3 browning level options.
This Ambiano Bread Maker isn’t just a one-trick pony; it’s a multi-talented kitchen sidekick! Beyond your basic bread, it’s got settings for rice bread, kneading dough, and even sticky rice.
Craving something sweet? Whip up a cake, dessert, or jam. If you’re into healthier options, go for gluten-free or whole-wheat bread. But it doesn’t stop at baking; this machine can mix, make yogurt, and even stir-fry. Plus, it’s got you covered with functions like defrost and rice wine. Seriously, what can’t this bread maker do?
But wait, there’s more! It comes with a measuring cup, spoon, and a dough hook, so you’re all set right out of the box. The LCD display keeps things user-friendly, and cleanup’s a breeze thanks to the nonstick baking pan.
I like to make sourdough bread occasionally and use Aldi’s Enameled French Oven to bake in the oven. This could make that process easier but I don’t know if I want another appliance taking up space. If you do make bread a lot this looks like a good price!
So, mark your calendars and get ready to become the bread master you’ve always dreamed of being! 🥖
Ambiano Bread Maker Details
- Price: $49.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 9/6/2023
- Features 19 programs (recipes included)
- Choose from 3 loaf sizes
- 3 browning level options
- Includes measuring cup, measuring spoon and dough hook
- LCD display
- Nonstick baking pan
Aldi Bread Maker Programs (2023)
|Basic||Rice Bread||Knead||Sticky Rice|
|Quick||Gluten Free||Cake||Rice Wine|
Is It A Good Deal?
This looks like a pretty good deal for a bread machine with this many options. Many of the top selling bread makers are double the price but you can still find a few that can compete with Aldi on the price.
The best deal I found on a similar bread maker is the Elite Gourmet Bread Maker, it has similar functions, good reviews and is budget friendly.
- Cuisinart-quality technology promises superior crust, color and texture.UC Cubic Feet: 1.180, MC Cubic Feet: 1.350.MC Cubic Feet: 1.350, MC Cubic Feet: 1.350
- 12 preprogrammed menu options – fully automatic, easy to use
- 3 crust shades – light, medium, or dark & bakes up to a 2 pound loaf
- MAKING FRESH ARTISAN BREADS right at home is now fool proof and automatic. The Elite Gourmet bread maker does the kneading, rising and baking for you
- BAKE UP TO A 2-LB LOAF of bread. With 3 different settings for a 1-lb, 1.5-lb or 2-lb loaf of fresh bread. INCLUDES 19-PROGRAMMED PRESET MENU for a variety of different types of doughs from basic…
- INCLUDES 19-PROGRAMMED PRESET MENU for a variety of different types of doughs from basic white bread to even pizza dough.
- 3 EASY STEPS: Making fresh, homemade bread couldn’t be easier. Just add ingredients to the bread machine, select cycle and press start.
- 14 SETTINGS: Includes Basic, French, Gluten-Free, Whole Grain, 1 lb. Express, 1.5 lb. Express, 2 lb. Express, Package (Quick) Bread, Sweet, Dough, Cake, Jam Bake and Artisan Dough.
- CUSTOMIZE BREAD YOUR WAY: Includes 3 sizes for 1, 1.5 or 2 lb. loaves and 3 crust shades from light to dark to give you all the options you need for making bread just the way you like it.
Ambiano Bread Maker Reviews
Let us know what year you purchased your bread maker since Aldi Finds like this can change models year to year!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on 2023-09-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API