Crofton 7-Piece Knife Block
If you are looking to equip your kitchen without breaking the bank check out the Crofton 7-Piece Knife Block from ALDI. Priced at just $14.99, it’s an affordable addition to any kitchen that’s sure to elevate your home cooking experience. It will be available July 5th, 2023 as a limited time Aldi Find.
This set includes an all-purpose chef knife, a serrated utility knife for your breads and tough-skinned veggies, a fine-edge utility knife for precise cuts, a Santoku knife for your slicing, dicing, and mincing needs, a paring knife for intricate tasks, and a pair of household scissors that come in handy in numerous ways.
Available in either chic gray or vibrant blue, these knives not only perform well but also look fantastic on your countertop. Check out the Crofton 20-Peice Flatware Set available the same week if you need some silverware to go with the kitchen knives!
Aldi says these blades are ultra-sharp, made from high-carbon stainless steel, promising longevity and edge retention. Featuring a textured grip, they ensure secure handling, reducing the chances of kitchen accidents and enabling precise cuts.
Aldi Knife Block Details
- Affordable 7-piece knife set: The Crofton 7-Piece Knife Block is priced at just $14.99, offering excellent value for money.
- Available: 7/5/2023 (Limited Time Aldi Find)
- Comprehensive selection: The set includes a chef knife, a serrated utility knife, a fine-edge utility knife, a Santoku knife, a paring knife, and a pair of all-purpose household scissors, catering to a wide range of culinary tasks.
- Two color options: Available in either a sophisticated gray or a vibrant blue to match your kitchen décor.
- High-quality blades: Ultra-sharp knives made from high-carbon stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use and exceptional edge retention.
- Textured grip handles: Designed for secure and comfortable handling to increase precision and safety during use.
Is Aldi’s Knife Block Set A Good Deal?
I like style of these knives more than the titanium set that was offered a week or so ago. These are more of a standard stainless steel knife that has the potential to last for a while without wearing of the color coating.
At just $15 I thought it would be tough to compete with Aldi’s price on this but there are a few good options below that include more knives. I would check out the FarberWare 22-pc Set if you need steak knives and a few out kitchen items.
- 1. VALUED 17PCS KIVES SET: 17 pcs kitchen knife block set includes 8 inch chef knife, 8 Inch slicing knife, 8 inch bread knife, 4.5 inch utility knife, 4 Inch paring knife, steak knives set of 4, ice…
- 2. SHARP BLADE: This kitchen knife sets with block made of high carbon stainless steel 3CR13MOV which is Ultra-sharp, Well-balanced – non stick and rust resistant. All our knifes have gone through at…
- 3. COMFORT GRIP: Featuring a satin finish, the handles are crafted from ABS and are ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip; each kitchen knives is perfectly balanced for precision while…
- PERFECT SET FOR BACK TO COLLEGE: Best gift for new college students, grads, newlyweds, or anyone setting up a first time kitchen; A great set for those who know their way around a kitchen as it is or…
- OPTIMAL SHARPNESS KITCHEN KNIVES: Never needs sharpening blades have micro serrations that make cutting easy; Blades are crafted from superior high carbon stainless steel for strength, durability and…
- NON SLIP HANDLES: Handles are crafted triple riveted poly for strength and durability and feature a textured, non slip finish that provide a sure, safe grip while cutting
- 12-piece color-coded knife set includes 6 knives with matching knife covers; Knives include: paring knife, utility knife, Santoku knife, carving knife, chef’s knife, and bread knife
- Unique color-coded system for quick knife identification and to reduce the risk of cross-contamination during food preparation
- Durable stainless-steel blades effectively hold a sharp cutting edge for safe, efficient use
Crofton Titanium Knife Set
Check out the Crofton Knife Set if you are a home cook in search of some budget friendly chef knives. Hold on to your chef’s hat because the upcoming Crofton Titanium Knife Set from ALDI, set to hit the stores on June 28, 2023, might be just what you’re looking for!
This Aldi Find’s knife set, priced attractively at only $7.99, offers exceptional value for the price. It includes three knives (with covers) designed to handle a multitude of kitchen tasks:
- An 8″ Chef Knife: This all-around kitchen workhorse is suitable for daily chopping and slicing, providing you with the versatility required for a wide array of recipes.
- A 5″ Utility Knife: Ideal for slicing food with tough skins and soft interiors, this knife is perfect for tackling tomatoes, sausages, or any food item that demands a balance between precision and force.
- A 3.5″ Paring Knife: This small but handy knife excels at smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming, and slicing small fruits and vegetables. From garnishing cocktails with citrus twists to deveining shrimps, this paring knife will be an indispensable tool in your kitchen.
Apart from the assortment of sizes and applications, the set comes in three colors with matching covers: matte black, green, or blue, allowing you to choose a set that best complements your kitchen’s aesthetics.
I personally tend to stay away from knives that have any color coating because they have not held up long term for me. Hopefully Aldi’s knives are durable but I want to minimize things that can wear down or flake off into food.
Another appealing feature of this set is that it’s dishwasher safe, promising an easy clean-up process after your culinary adventures. This makes the Crofton Titanium Knife Set not only a versatile choice but also a convenient one, especially for those busy cooks who value time efficiency in the kitchen.
I tend to avoid putting any knives like this in the dishwasher. I don’t know how much of a difference the titanium will make but with most knives it will dull the knives faster.
While I haven’t had the chance to personally test these knives, they looks like a good value for the money but I wonder about the long term durability. I did try out one of Aldi’s Asian Knives (read my full review here) and felt like it was decent for the money but it is not something I use often.
Remember, these knives will be available starting June 28, 2023, while quantities last. Considering the features and the attractive price, they might sell out fast, so make sure to mark your calendar!
Time will tell if these knives can truly deliver on their promise, but for the price, they are certainly worth checking out
Is Aldi’s Titanium Knife Set A Good Deal?
I think that $8 for three knives is a tough price to beat, but I wouldn’t personally purchase this set because I don’t expect long term durability from a color coated knife. I don’t know how well it will hold up especially when you need to sharpen them.
That said if you need a cheap set of knives that you don’t have to worry about beating up a bit this could be a good option. Personally I would recommend spending just a little bit more and getting a few Kiwi Knives or Victorinox. Both are good value for the money, come sharp, and are easy to maintain for years. I own three Kiwi Knives and they are great.
- Cutlery Steak Wood Handle Kitchen Tool Sharp
- Stainless Steel
- An all-purpose chef’s knife provides ultimate control to mince your way through any culinary challenge
- Contemporary, textured handle with a non-slip grip — even when wet; The handle is ergonomically designed to help minimize tension at the wrist and provides a much more comfortable grip
- Hygienic, dishwasher safe, slip-resistant and NSF approved; These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced for easy handling
Crofton Knife Reviews
Let us know which style/model of knife you are reviewing since Aldi has different versions each year.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on 2024-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API