Bestway Inflatable Paddle Board From Aldi!
Aldi is turning the Aldi Finds aisle into a sporting goods store with this Hydro-Force Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board. It will be available 6/21/2023 for just $124.99. That is a full $75 less than the Aquacruz model that was sold last year. Stand-up paddle boarding has been getting more and more popular over the past few years and now there are a lot of budget options available.
Standard paddleboards take up a lot of room and are a pain to transport if you even have a vehicle that is large enough to carry it. But inflatable paddleboards solve that problem. They are compact when folded up and deflated and are easy to transport in most vehicles. Stand-up paddle boards are sometimes called a SUP and inflatable may be labeled an iSUP
Bestway Hydro-Force Aqua Journey Inflatable Paddle Board Details
- Price: $124.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 6/21/2023 (limited time Aldi Find)
- Looks to be the Bestway Hydro-Force Aqua Journey Model
- Included: paddle, pump, backpack, leash and repair kit
- Board Dimensions: Compact and manageable size at 9′ x 30″, perfect for both beginners and seasoned paddle boarders.
- Weight Capacity: This board can support a maximum user weight of up to 220 lbs, making it suitable for a wide range of users.
- Two-Year Warranty
- Single Action Pump: Efficient inflation of your board with less effort
- Paddle Specifications: Comes with an 85″ paddle, perfect for a wide range of SUP boarders.
- High-Quality Material: Made with drop stitch material that combines the portability and easy storage of an inflatable board with the strength of a hard-sided board.
- Nonslip Traction Pad: Provides extra grip and stability
- Steel Tow Ring: Robust and durable for secure attachment.
- Quick Inflation/Deflation Valve: Makes setup and pack down quick and effortless.
- Versatile Shape: Ideal for flat wave and small wave riding, offering a great all-round paddleboarding experience.
- All-around inflatable stand-up paddle board measures 9 feet long and is ideally shaped for flat water and small wave riding
- Drop stitch internal material provides the storage and portability benefits with the strength and durability of a hard-sided board
- Non-slip traction pad and a removable center fin for better balance and enhanced control on the water; Weight capacity: 220 pounds
Is It A Good Deal?
- Roc’s Paddle Boards are now made with the highest-grade material that is 50% stronger than competitors boards. Find out why Roc is the top-rated paddle board sold on Amazon and around the world.
- With an industry leading 350lbs weight limit. You can see why Roc is committed to manufacturing the safest most reliable paddle board on the market.
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for all skill levels. Making it the perfect board for all.
- 【Excellent Customer Service and Warranty】- Niphean is committed to offering unparalleled customer service for all of the customers. Every Niphean’s product offers a 30-day return policy and a…
- 【Attention to Quality and Detail】- Quality is the top priority. Niphean inflatable paddle board is crafted from premium materials, measuring 10’6″ x 33″ x 6″, weighing 19 lbs, with a capacity up…
- 【Dive into Water Directly】- Niphean inflatable paddle board comes with all the necessary sup accessories to get started right away, including 1 adjustable paddle, 3 detachable fins, 1 safety…
- WIDE AND LIGHTWEIGHT SUP DESIGN – Three sizes stand up paddling board, 11′ long and 33”of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.Paddle Boards Premium Paddle Board is Made Of…
- PREEMINM MATERIAL – Paddle Boards is Made Of The Highest Quality Military Grade Material.Max load is up to 350 lbs Providing The Most Durable Lightweight Board On The Market. Brushed Thickening blow…
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY – The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, one big fin is removable, and two small fins are unremovable which are fixed on the board, handling and…
Aquacruz Suncruzer 10 Inflatable Paddle Board Details
The Aquacruz Suncruzer paddle board was available the week of 6/22/2022 for $199.99. Aldi will carry the Aqua Cruz Suncruzer 10 model of inflatable stand-up paddle board.
- Price: $199.99 (2022, price may vary)
- Available: 6/22/2022 (for a limited time)
- Model: Aqua Cruz- Suncruzer 10
- 10 foot inflatable stand up paddle board
- Dimensions: 10 ft x 32 in x 6 in
- Accessories Included: 3-piece adjustable paddle, high-pressure hand pump, ankle coil leash, board repair kit, waterproof bag for phone and keys and travel storage bag
- Secure bungee tie downs
- Grab handle and EVA deck pad
- Removable fin and ankle coil safety leash
- Secure air valve
- Aldi Product Code: 706560
Is The Aquacruz Paddleboard a Good Deal?
Aldi’s stand-up inflatable paddle board is priced pretty competitive with other options I found online. When buying an inflatable product like this the quality and durability is going to be really important and unfortunately we won’t really know how good this specific model is until it gets some real world use. Aquacruz is not an Aldi exclusive brand so they are available from other places but this specific size and color seems like it may only be sold at Aldi.
You are able to buy the Aqua Cruz Suncruzer Paddle Board from a few different stores and they all seemed to be priced From $320-$400 depending on if they are selling the nine, nine and a half or ten foot models. It doesn’t have many reviews online but the ones it does have are pretty good. So if we are only comparing Aquacruz paddle boards is seems like Aldi’s is a great deal. It is selling for about half price compared to similar models (looks to be the same size, different color) that are selling at walmart and home depot.
If we consider all brands of stand-up paddle boards there are multiple that have good reviews and are priced similarly, or cheaper! The cheapest option (with a lot of good reviews) I found was the FITWAVE inflatable paddle board (on sale at the time of writing this). This package includes all the same stuff as the Aqua Cruz and it is also a 10 foot board. If you want to go a bit more premium you could pick up the ROC inflatable standup paddle board. It has a bunch of good reviews and has a higher weight limited than the Aquacruz or the FITWAVE.
Reviews of Inflatable Standup Paddle Board From Aldi
Let us know which model you are reviewing! The 2022 Aquacruz or the 2023 Bestway Hydroforce.
We purchased this board shortly after Hyperlite Elevation 10’2″ iSUP from Costco. During the summer we enjoyed both of them many times and I actually prefer AquaCruz because it is smaller. If we needed to buy a third board (and Aldi still had them) I would go with AquaCruz.
New to paddle boarding
My family and I are on vacation and just purchased one of these boards from Aldis. I did a few days worth of review searching and only found a few reviews. Aldis sells the 10 footer not the 9 footer. It comes with all that is needed to enjoy. With all the above said, No regrets we are having a blast!!! Fairly easy to use once you get your balancing down.
My family recently purchased one of the AquaCruz board from Aldi. It’s been absolutely fabulous so far. It comes with a ton of extras like a water proof bag, repair kit, and backpack to carry the board in. The board is stable enough to support two people, one paddling and one sitting down and doesn’t tip very easily. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at purchasing.
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API