You will be able to find the Pembrook Laminator in the Aldi Finds Aisle the week of 12/28/2022 (previously available on 3/16/2022) along with some Pembrook laminating pouches. This is a thermal laminator and it is selling for $19.99. Aldi does not have much information available online right now as far as product specifications or features but I would expect it is a pretty standard thermal laminator.
Based on the Pembrook Laminator Pouches that will be available at the same time it should be able to laminate documents or photos up to 9 inches wide. It will likely work with any standard thermal laminating sheets/pouches. Aldi will have letter size (9 in x 11.5 in) and photo size pouches available the same week for $5.99.
Pembrook Laminator Details
- Wide, 9 inch input for oversized craft, school and office products
- Quick 2-minute warm up time
- Includes Starter kit
- Two laminating pouches for letter size (8.5″ x 11″)
- ABS jam release function
- Ready indicator with thermos-transfer technology
- Three-year warranty included
- Aldi Product Code: 820252
Is it a good deal?
This looks to be a decent, but not extraordinary, price for a thermal laminator. An AmazonBasics thermal laminator has decent reviews and is in a similar price range. The Scotch Thermal Laminator is selling for around a bit more and is from a well known office brand.
You may save a few bucks with the Pembrook Laminator compared to the AmazonBasics. I’d give the Aldi version a try if you think it looks good in the store otherwise the Amazon version is probably pretty good and has the backing of a big company.
- Laminating Brand
- Laminates items up to 9 inches wide
- Two heated rollers create high quality professional, bubble and wrinkle-free results
- 【3 Min Fast&Smooth Laminating】Laminator heats up quickly within 3 minutes, extremely saves your waiting time. The laminating speed reaches up to 50Hz 280 mm/min, max to 60Hz 340 mm/min. Laminates…
- 【4-in-1 Professional Lamination Set】The full set includes 1 laminator, 1 corner rounder/hole punch, 1 paper trimmer, 15 laminating pouches(5*A4, 5*A5, 5*4R photo films) meet your needs. Suitable…
- 【Versatile Accessories】The sharp and safe rotary paper trimmer, the rounded corner and accurate grid lines for effortless cutting. 2-Roller system, supported both hot and cold lamination, choose…
- Laminates documents up to 9 inches wide; compatible with letter, legal, business-card, and photo-size papers
- Works with any 3 mil or 5 mil laminating pouch; note: mil refers to thickness of lamination film
- 2 heat settings: 3mil (best for normal documents, photos, and card stock) and 5mil (best for thinner papers)
Pembrook Laminator Reviews
Be sure to leave the year you bought it in your review as Aldi models tend to change year to year!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Last update on %last_update% / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API