Aldi’s Advent Wine Calendar for 2022
Each year the Aldi Wine Advent Calendar is one of the most popular items during the holiday season and I am sure this year won’t be any different. The photo of the box exterior call this “The Original Wine Advent Calendar” but I can’t say for sure if they were the first to come out with a wine advent calendar or not.
Aldi will be releasing the wine calendar on November 2nd, 2022 along with most of the other advent and holiday calendars. These will only be available in stores that can sell alcohol.
The Wine Advent Calendar will be the most expensive of Aldi’s calendars this year at $59.99. That is about $2.50 per mini bottle of wine. The calendars will also be available for pickup/delivery on 11/4/2022 if they are still available.
We don’t have a lot of information about the Wine Calendar just yet from Aldi but I expect it will be similar to last year’s calendar and have 24 different wines in 187 mL (6.3 oz) bottles.
What Wines Are Included?
The image I have from Aldi of the packaging shows a QR code and a link to holidaymagicwines.com. That site has a Wine Advent Calendar that looks like it could be the same packaging as the Aldi Wine Calendar but it is not showing the same side of the package so I can’t be sure.
That website also has the Sparkling Wine Sampler Pack which is Aldi’s Sparkling Wine holiday variety 6 pack that is also coming out on National Advent Calendar Day (11/2/2022)
Based on the information on that site I have made a list of the wines that will be available in the 2022 Aldi Wine Advent Calendar below. This list may not be correct but looks like it is most likely the wine lineup.
It looks like you will get to try twenty four different imported wines from eight different countries. There will be a mix of red wine, white wine, and rose wine.
The box will include wines from Italy and France like you might expect but also from countries like Hungary, North Macedonia, and Bulgaria. That makes for some interesting tastings of wines you may not see every day.
SPOILER ALERT: Stop Here If You Don’t Want To Know The Wines In The Calendar!
Aldi Wine Advent Calendar Lineup 2022
- Candlelit Memories: Red Blend- France
- Through The Forest: Pinot Gris – Hungary
- Winter Getaway: Red Blend – Portugal
- Dancing Lights: Trebbiano Chardonnay – Italy
- Handle With Care: Cabernet Sauvignon – Bulgaria
- Wintertime Wonders: Grenache – Spain
- Snowy Song: Riesling – North Macedonia
- Peaceful Forest: Cabernet Sauvignon – Italy
- Dreams of Summer: Rosato – Italy
- Celebrate Friends: Merlot – North Macedonia
- Singing Snowman: White Blend – Hungary
- Hibernate With Me: Vino Rosso – Italy
- Winter Vacation: Chenin Blanc – South Africa
- It’s Cold Outside: Merlot – Italy
- Frigid Frolic: Shiraz – South Africa
- Holly Folly: Vino Rosso – Italy
- Handmade Ornaments: Macabeo – Spain
- Lovely Branches: Merlot – Bulgaria
- Winter Adventure: White Blend – Portugal
- Snowy Slopes: Red Blend – Spain
- Warm Friend: Red Blend – France
- Snow Fun: Rosato – Italy
- Cozy Fire: Chardonnay – Spain
- Special Delivery: Bordeaux Appellation – France
Aldi Wine Advent Calendar Reviews 
What is your favorite or least favorite wine in the Calendar? Is it worth the price?
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.