Aldi Sparkling Magic Holiday Pack
Aldi will release the Sparkling Magic: a 6-pack of sparkling wines during National Advent Calendar Day with the rest of the Advent Calendars. It will be selling for $29.99 and includes six 200 mL (6.76 oz) bottles of sparkling wine.
While it isn’t technically a Advent Calendar I included it in the holiday calendar post since it is releasing at the same time and is a variety pack. It would be great for New Years Eve or any other holiday celebration.
You can also pick up a advent calendar with non-sparkling wine, beer, or hard seltzers on the same day.
Sparkling Magic Wine Varieties
- Bubbly Celebration: Brut Rose (11.5% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Flavors of berry fruit and lemon with a complex finish. Pairs well with pizza and charcuterie.”
- Golden Evening: Blanc De Blancs Demi-Sec (11.5% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Balanced and broad with a long finish. Pairs well with spicy food and desserts.”
- Sparkling Cheers: Peach Flavored Sparkling Wine (10.5% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Vividly fruity and refreshing. Pairs well with salmon and quesadillas.”
- Star Bright: Blanc De Blancs Brut (11.5% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Layered flavors of stone fruits with good zip and verve. Pairs well with seafood dishes and salads.”
- Time With Friends: Grapefruit Flavoured Sparkling Wine (10.5% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Lush, crisp and mouth watering. Pairs well with barbecue and salads.”
- Toast to Laughter: Blanc De Blancs Brut (12% ABV)
- Aldi’s Tasting Notes: “Zippy and direct with savory bread notes. Pairs well with oysters and chicken in cream sauce.”
Aldi Sparkling Wine Pack Reviews
We have enjoyed these delectable sparkling wines.
Each of these sparking wines was most enjoyable. We looked forward to the next one, would enjoy a large bottle if that is produced.