Looking to add some shade to your patio or deck this summer? Aldi has your covered, literally. The Belavi Pergola will add shade and protection from the rain quickly and easily. Aldi’s Pergola will be available as an Aldi Find the week of April 5th, 2023 for $249.99(previously available 6/29/2022 for $289.99).
The price has been lowered since last year and the design and color seems to have changed somewhat. I don’t have the full details just yet to see if there are any other major changes. Check the reviews down below to see what others have to say! Be sure to check the date of the review to see what model they are reviewing.
The canopy can be easily adjusted and is UV-resistant and water-resistant. The canopy also extends down the side to provide some privacy or to block the the sun coming at low angles early and late in the day.
A pergola or canopy can make a big difference in your backyard, deck, or patio. It instantly adds shade and cools the covered area making it much more usable on hot summer days.
Having a pergola that is covered with a canopy also makes sitting outside in a light rain a possibility. If you need a portable option check out the Belavi Pop Up Canopy or the Belavi Instant Up Gazebo with mosquito netting.
Aldi also sells a Grill Gazebo if you just need to keep the sun and rain off you while you grill.
Belavi Canopy Pergola Details (2023)
- Price: $249.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 4/5/2023
- Previously available: 6/29/2022 (see below)
- 11.5 feet x 9 feet x 7.4 feet
- UV and water-resistant canopy top included
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Canopy is easily adjustable and lockable
- One-year warranty
2022 Aldi Pergola Details
- Previously available: 6/29/2022 ($289.99)
- Dimensions: 11.5 feet x 9 feet x 7.5 feet
- UV- and water-resistant canopy top
- Durable steel frame
- Easily adjustable canopy with locking mechanism
- One-year warranty included
Is This Aldi Pergola A Good Deal?
The Belavi Pergola from Aldi looks to be priced pretty competitively. Looking at the options available online this size and style of pergola generally sells for $300-$400. I was able to find one option that is slightly bigger (11.5 x 11.5 ft) for a similar price. That puts the Outsunny Pergola in the same category as the Belavi Pergola but you get it delivered to your door. It is a slightly different style and looks like the canopy does not come down the side as much as the Belavi. That limits the shade and privacy benefits that the pergola will have. Outsunny also has an option that is a bit more expensive that is has the canopy that goes down the side.
Of course there are a lot of options out there online and I was able to find the Suna Outdoor Pergola that looks like it is very similar to the Belavi model. This model is so close it could be the same model with different branding.
- 【Durable Sun Shades Outdoor】Our shade cloth with grommets is made of durable HDPE material, each edge is double reinforced. It is sun shade, windproof frostproof and tear-resistant. The galvanized…
- 【Excellent Shade Protection】These sunshades for patio block 90% of the sunlight, breathable shade fabric ensures both fresh air and enough light to provide you with privacy space without…
- 【Multifunctional Sunshade Cloth】This patio sun shade is perfect for pergola, porch, deck, garden, patio, backyard, carport shade, providing you and other outdoor facilities with cool protection…
- Replacement permeable shade canopy for your existing metal or wood pergola frame, the shade canopy is custom made from 180+GSM breathable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material. UV Stabilized….
- Up to 90% of harmful sun rays and shading are blocked while cool breezes and rainwater pass through the knitted mesh. Rod pockets are on the second side listed in size.
- Provides up to 90% visibility blockage depending on lighting conditions, idea for pergolas in beach, windy or hot summer area.
Belavi Pergola Reviews
Make canopy easier to remove
I love this structure but am disappointed that you can’t take the canopy off. The tags says “please remove canopy in inclement weather”… how exactly are we supposed to do that when there’s no way because unscrewing the poles of the canopy?!?
Great for sun, bad for rain
I bought the “2022” version back in 2021. Overall, the canopy does what it’s supposed to do by keeping the sun off. But when it rains, the water comes straight through the material! I now need to get a replacement canopy because there is water spots from where the water came through!
Need a new canopy
In need of a replacement canopy for the belavi pergola
Don’t listen to Mark’s review
Amazing. Structure is sound. We use it on our back porch. Perfect for chilling under. We watch our kids swimming in our pool while hanging out under it. Great purchase.
Change to canopy makes in next to impossible to remove
We had one of these a couple years ago. It worked very well. In rain or high wind we would remove the canopy by unzipping the ends and taking it off the slider bar. The canopy in this model has no zippers so once its installed you can’t remove it. It won’t last long in rain or wind which we get fairly often.
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API