If you’re looking to add some excitement to your meals, Aldi’s hot honey might just be the answer. This unique condiment combines the sweetness of honey with the heat of chili peppers, creating a flavor that’s both familiar and new.
The Berryhill Hot Honey is a seasonal item at Aldi meaning it will be around for a few months before it goes away again. It will be selling for $4.99 for a 10 ounce squeeze bottle starting April 5th, 2023.
One of the best things about Aldi’s hot honey is its versatility. It can be used in a variety of ways, from drizzling it over pizza or chicken to mixing it into marinades or salad dressings. It’s also great for adding a little extra kick to cocktails or hot beverages like tea or cider.
I think it would be great on Aldi’s Red Bag Chicken or on the Emporium Selection Halloumi Grilling Cheese.
Berry Hill Hot Honey (Extra Hot)
- Price: $4.99 (2023 prices may vary)
- Available: Seasonally (starting 4/21/23)
- Honey infused with chiles and vinegar
- Size: 10 oz (283g)
- Extra Hot
Is it a good deal?
Aldi’s hot honey sauce looks like a decent price compared to similar sized bottles of hot honey that are available online but it looks like Trader Joe’s has their own version that has been sold for less in the past.
- HONEY WITH A KICK: Mikes Hot Honey: America’s #1 Brand of Hot Honey. Mike’s Hot Honey sauce is a sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers that adds the perfect kick to all of your…
- ENDLESS WAYS TO ENJOY: Hands down the most versatile condiment in your kitchen. Drizzle it on pizza, fried chicken or BBQ. Pair with your favorite cheese and add to cocktails or tea. Mix into…
- MADE WITH THE BEST: Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers and vinegar. Mike’s Hot Honey is all natural, gluten-free, paleo-friendly and contains no artificial sugar or preservatives. Certified…
- Nature Nate’s Hot Honey, 100% Pure Honey, Infused with Chili Peppers, Kosher, Gluten Free, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Sweet-heat combo of honey infused with chili peppers
- Quick and easy way to add the perfect kick to your favorite foods. Drizzle it on pizza or wings, pair it with cheese, and add it to cocktails or tea!
- Made with 100% pure honey, real chili peppers, and vinegar
Berryhill Hot Honey Reviews
Must have condiment
Our family loves hot honey! Berryhill’s version is our absolute favorite. We wish it was available all year round.
Awesomeness Hot Honey
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API