Aldi Pot Stickers
Aldi’s Fusia Asian Inspirations brand makes these potstickers that come in stock in the freezer section a few times per year. They are a good deal at just $3.99 for a 1 pound bag and I usually pick on up if I don’t have any in the freezer at the moment. They are not the best dumplings/potstickers you can find in a freezer but they are good and you can’t beat the price. These aren’t always available so you can check Instacart’s Aldi page to get an idea if they are available.
How to Prepare Fusia Potstickers
Potstickers are pretty easy to prepare once you know the correct way. I am going to describe the basic way to prep potstickers that generally works for any frozen potstickers. The packaging should have specific directions that will be pretty similar.
- Put a bit of oil in a frying pan (nonstick works best),
- Add the frozen potstickers to the cold pan
- Add enough water to the pan to have about a quarter inch of water covering the base of the pan
- Cover the pan and heat on high until water is boiling, lower heat to medium
- Cook until most of water has boiled off or about ten minutes and then remove the lid
- Cook uncovered until all water is evaporated and the potstickers are browned on the bottom
- Check the internal temperature and serve
Other ways to use Fusia chicken or pork potstickers:
- Steam until cooker through (like a traditional dumpling)
- Add to ramen (boil with the broth until cooked through)
- Boil in a flavourful broth for a dumpling soup
I believe these come with a sauce packet in the bag but I generally don’t care for the sauces that come with frozen items like this. I make my own by mixing soy sauce with a bit of sriracha and/or sesame oil.
Fusia Chicken or Pork Potstickers Review
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.