Aldi’s Grill Top Pizza Oven
Looking to up your pizza game this summer? Check out the Range Master Grill Top Pizza Oven. This simple upgrade to your existing grill gives you the option to bake pizza and other thin items in your grill.
The removable ceramic pizza stone plus the metal firebox gives you the high heat cooking you want for homemade pizza.
Aldi’s pizza oven is a limited time Aldi Find that will be available the week of April 19th, 2023. You will be able to pick it up for just under $40 if you can find it in store. Check below to see if it is a good deal.
This pizza oven will help you step up your pizza game. You could go all out with homemade pizza but this will give a that Mama Cozzi’s pizza a nice crisp crust. And don’t be afraid to throw a frozen pizza in there to amp it up a bit!
If you want to keep the rain and sun off while you are grilling check out the Belavi Grill Gazebo.
Range Master Pizza Oven Details (2023)
- Price: $39.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 4/19/2023
- Compact pizza oven
- Suitable for gas or charcoal grills
- Simply place the firebox on the grill, the heat does the rest
- Includes high-quality ceramic pizza stone (removable)
- Powder coated outer housing
- Stainless Steal inner housing
- Integrated thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.78″ x 5.91″
- No assembly, simply unpack and ready to cook
2022 Model Details
- Price: $49.99 (2022, prices may vary)
- Available: June 29, 2022
- Practical and compact pizza oven
- Suitable for gas or charcoal grill
- Place the firebox on the grill and the heat does the rest
- High-quality, removable ceramic pizza stone
- Outer housing, powder-coated inner housing, stainless steel integrated thermometer for easy temperature control
- Dimensions Approx. 15.75 inches x 13.78 inches x 5.91 inches
- No assembly, simply unpack and it’s ready
- Aldi Product Code: 813842
Is it a good deal?
This type of pizza oven is relatively new on the scene but there are quite a few options available online. Most grill top pizza ovens I found were a hundred dollars or more but I did find a couple under $100. One option with more reviews is the Grilife Pizza Oven.
Again this option is more expensive than Aldi’s version and has been around a bit longer so you can see some reviews and questions and answers from real users.
This pizza oven from Aldi looks like a great deal! The one question I would have is how big the cooking surface is so you know how big of a pizza you can fit in there.
- POWERED BY YOUR GRILL: The Cuisinart Grill Top Pizza Oven is powered solely by the heat source of your grill. Works with gas, charcoal, or pellet grills.
- CORDIERITE BAKING STONE: The Pizza Oven Box features a cordierite baking stone that helps produce a perfectly cooked crust each time.
- INTEGRATED THERMOMETER: Easily track the temperature of your oven with the integrated thermometer that reads up to 800° F.
- HEATGUARD PRO PIZZA OVEN FOR GRILL – Enjoy the taste of a homemade pizza with the Geras Pizza Oven with the inovative technology that retains more heat and helps cook your pizza to perfection with…
- COMPLETE SET PIZZA OVEN – Our pizza oven for grill comes with a pizza oven, ceramic stone, an aluminum pizza peel and a BONUS recipe booklet. It is suitable for most gas grill,wood or charcoal…
- TASTY HOMEMADE PIZZA WITH A PERFECT CRUST – The grill pizza stone distributes heat evenly throughout the entire pizza while the stone absorbs the steam in the dough, so the inside becomes soft and…
- Pizza Peel & Pizza Cutter: The kit includes a pizza peel that is lightweight and easy to handle. It also features a premium pizza cutter.
- Easy to Assemble: Get cooking in minutes. Place the oven on the grill, turn on your flame, insert your pizza and your ready to go
- Built in Thermometer: Extreme heating, up to 700° allows your oven to bake faster and hotter than any traditional oven. built-in labeled thermometer tells you when heat reaches optimal cooking…
Range Master Pizza Oven Reviews
Aldi products has not let us down
This pizza oven works great just the way it comes out of the package. I would not modify it in any way. Bought this last night and cooked 2 pizza’s on it for lunch for the family the next afternoon. They came out perfect if you follow the instructions to a T. Thank you Aldi. Great product at a great price
Pizza stone to big?
The stone covers the entire heating surface so no heat really get to the top of the pizza until the ston is to hot to cook on? Thinking about cutting down the sides of the stone like on some of the other models so that there is space for the heat to rise around the stone. Thoughts?
Last update on 2024-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API