RangeMaster Portable Flat Top at Aldi
Whether you re cookinging in the backyard or at a parking lot tailgate this portable gas griddle will bring the heat. The Range Master Portable Tabletop Gas Griddle will be available as an Aldi Find starting 6/7/2023 for $69.99. That is $10 less than last year’s price!
Just set this on a sturdy tabletop, hook up to propane and you are ready to go. The 260 square inch cooktop is made of pre-seasoned steel and heats up quick.
A steel flat top like this is very versatile, you can cook pancakes and bacon in the morning, burgers at lunch, and steaks for dinner all on the same griddle. It puts out 18,000 BTUs of heat and uses a reliable push and turn ignition.
Grab a Portable Table From Aldi and you will have a full portable cook station!
According to the reviewers (check the bottom of the this page) the 2022 model had some issues with missing parts. Hopefully Aldi has sorted that issue out for 2023!
- Pit Boss 336GS Tabletop Gas Griddle with cover included
- 289 sq in cooking area
- 3 mm thick griddle surface pre-seasoned with organic oil
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Portable and easy to store. With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for any outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, by using 1…
- QUICK ASSEMBLY: No more worries for complex assembly procedure before grilling, so you’ll be cooking in no time
- FAST AND EVEN HEATING: Start cooking instantly with just the simple push of button and integrated piezo igniter. Temperature can be adjusted as you wish from low to high. With 12,000-BTU…
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: Portable and easy to carry. With sturdy feet for enhanced stability, this table top grill is perfect for small outdoor cooking events, like camping and tailgating, fueled by…
- FAST HEATING: Three separately controlled burners offer an overall of 25,500 BTU cooking power, while integrated piezo ignitor provides instant ignition featuring by the simple push of a button.
- SPACIOUS COOKING SURFACE: This tabletop grill comes with 316 sq. in. cooking surface.
Range Master Tabletop Griddle Details (2023)
- Price: $69.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Availability: 6/7/2023 (Limited Time Aldi Find)
- Cooking area: 260 sq. in.
- Griddle top: Pre-seasoned steel
- Griddle surface: Spacious and heavy-duty
- Cleanup: Effortless
- Heat up: Quick
- Portability: Versatile
- Cooking power: 18,000 BTU
- Ignition: Reliable push and turn ignition
- Usage: Great for camping or tailgating, suitable for cooking eggs, burgers, hot dogs, steaks, and more
- Assembled dimensions: 26.77″ x 17.5″ x 8.54″
- Fuel type: Propane gas (not included)
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
2022 Gridle Details
- Price: $79.99 (2022, prices may vary)
- Available: 7/16/2022
- 260 square inch cooktop
- Pre-seasoned steel griddle top
- Heavy duty griddle surface with plenty of cooking space
- Fast, effortless cleanup
- Quick heat up
- Versatile cooking and portability
- 18,000 BTUS of cooking power
- Large cup collects grease for easy cleanup
- Reliable ignition (push and turn)
- Portable design: Great for camping or tailgating!
- Easily cook eggs, burgers, hot dogs, steaks and more!
- Assembled dimensions: 26.77 inches x 17.5 inches x 8.54 inches
- Uses propane gas (not included)
- Two-year limited warranty
- Five-year burner warranty
- Aldi Product Code: 703855
Is It A Good Deal?
Aldi’s Tabletop Gas Griddle is selling for $79.99 when it hits stores, but is there a better deal out there? Looking at the details we have for the Range Master Gas Griddle I have to make a few assumptions on the details because we don’t have all the information we would want. First assumption I am making is that it uses a 1 pound propane tank. That size tank is very common on this type of portable grill but Aldi does not list what type of tank it uses or if there are any adapters included. The 1-lb tank is great for portability but if you are using it at home you may want to run it off your 20-lb propane tank that you use with your standard gas grill. In that case you may need an adapter if one isn’t included.
The next assumption is that this is a single burner unit since it only has one controller. It could be two since 18000 BTUs is high for a single burner, but not unheard of. The only real difference for you is with one burner in the center you may have more of a hotspot and a bit less control.
So I will look at portable gas griddles that use a 1lb tank with a single burner. The best option as far as price and reviews that I was able to find is the Royal Gourmet PD1202S Portable Gas Griddle. It is selling for a similar price at the time of this writing. It has a 12,000 BTU rectangle burner that is supposed to distribute heat evenly.
Most other portable gas griddles in this size range are selling for $100-$150 although they often have multiple burners/controls. If you want something with a two controls from a well known brand you could try this Pit Boss Portable Gas Griddle that looks like a good value for the money.
Range Master Portable Gas Griddle Reviews
Opened the box and everything is there, took 2 minutes to assemble legs and start seasoning. This thing cooks great, wonderful purchase!!! I could not have done better!!!
The burner will not light using the electronic ignition. And there are no troubleshooting instructions that don’re require taking the thing apart.
Missing regulator. How do I get one for this range?
I opened up my new Range Master 17″ gas griddle and went to assemble it and most of the parts were not included. How do I get these parts? I wanted to use it for Brunch after Church and can’t use it. The only things that I got with it were the gas regulator and the legs. Nothing to assemble the legs. No handle to control the heat and the cup to catch the grease. Please tell m
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API