Aldi Sewing Machine
The Ambiano 12-Stich Sewing Machine will be selling for just $39.99 as an Aldi Find! It’s got 12 built-in stitch patterns, which is pretty sweet. Plus, it comes with everything you need to get started, like 2 thread spools, 2 metal bobbins, a needle, threader, foot pedal, and AC adapter.
You can switch between two speeds – fast or slow – depending on your sewing needs. And if you make a mistake, don’t worry, the automatic thread rewind feature has got your back.
One of the coolest things about this machine is the free arm, which lets you sew in circles, like on cuffs or pant bottoms. You can even switch out the presser foot if needed.
And if you’re worried about not being able to see what you’re doing, there’s an LED sewing light included to brighten things up. Best of all, you can power it up using an AC/DC adapter or 4 batteries (which are included). So, no need to worry about cords getting in your way or finding an outlet.
Ambiano Sewing Machine
- Price: $39.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 2/15/23
- 12 stitch patterns built in
- Included: two thread spools, two metal bobbins, a needle, threader, the foot pedal, batteries, and AC adapter
- Two speeds: high or low
- Automatic thread rewind function
- Free arm: for circular sewing (like on cuffs or pant bottoms)
- Interchangeable presser foot
- LED sewing light included
- Can be used wherever it is convenient with battery power or plugged in
- Uses AC/DC power adapter or 4 batteries (included)
Is It A Good Deal?
Aldi’s sewing machine looks like it is priced pretty competitively to similar portable sewing machines, I expect that most have similar features and quality but many some of the tope sellers on Amazon cost just a little bit more so it might be worth it to check out some of the reviews to see which is going to be best for you.
- [Size and weight of sewing machine] Net weight of sewing machine: 2.4KG, size: 12.2*5.9*11.8 inches, suitable for household use, such as remodeling clothing, hand-made, sewing home decoration and…
- [Sewing machine dual power and dual switch] Our sewing machine can be controlled by foot switch and button switch, whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, you can easily operate it, AC…
- [Sewing Machine User Guide] There are threading indication marks printed on the body, which can help you easily thread the thread. Whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, please watch the…
- 12 Built-In Stitch Presets: sewing machine for beginners, the pre-programmed stitch patterns simplify the learning process, enabling you to tackle more intricate projects with confidence.
- User-Friendly Design: This sewing machines is incredibly user-friendly, with features like automatic thread rewind, a built-in thread cutter, an adjustable tension dial, and a sewing light. These…
- Compact and Portable: small sewing machine is compact design and convenient carrying handle make this sewing machine easy to transport. You can take your sewing projects on the go with the…
- 【The Perfect Home Sewing Machine Kit】This mini sewing machine set has what you need to get started including bobbins, spools, a spare needle, and needle threader.You don’t need to spend extra…
- 【Reverse Sewing &12 kinds of stitches】Our mini sewing machine has reverse sewing to help great sewing. 12 kinds of different stitch patterns, including straight stitches, zigzag stitches, etc., to…
- 【Sewing machine dual power and double switch】Our household sewing machine can be controlled by foot switch and button switch, whether you are a beginner or a sewing enthusiast, you can easily…
Ambiano Sewing Machine Reviews
I think it died…
So I purchased this machine about a year ago from Aldi (it was on clearance for $5). Since purchasing it, it has been in storage. I finally brought it to my new place, opened it up, excited to start using it to make bandanas and it doesn’t work. I no longer have the receipt so I’m not sure I can return it (also it’s been a year). I tried taking the batteries out, plugging it in, putting the batteries in, and I have no idea what’s wrong with it. It did a stitch for like 5 seconds and now, I’m trying to put a seam in a bandana, step on the pedal, and nothing. Tension is fine, and the bobbins are fine. Is it dead? Someone send help!
Happy Happy Happy
It is not only adorable but very functional. It made my day when I realized it came w black & white thread…w bobbins already full with same. It was even threaded. It worked beautifully. Easy to handle… Light weight. Perfect for those small projects. I was so thrilled I got to trim my shirt in no time. Happy Happy Happy. I rate this machine a 10. I would certainly recommend this sewing machine. ☀️☀️
Last update on 2024-02-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API