If you go through a lot of soda or sparkling water and want to make it right at home you should take a look at the Ambiano Sparking Water and Soda Maker. It will be available as an Aldi Find March 15th, 2023 for $44.99. This small appliance uses standard size screw in CO2 cartridges to make carbonated beverages like sparkling water. It looks like one bottle would be included, but that is not mentioned in the description so I don’t know if it is included or what size.
This would be similar to a SodaStream type appliance and looks like it may be one of the cheaper options on the market right now. You can find similar carbonators from multiple different brands but keep in mind that you will need CO2 cylinders for them to work and some models will include a cylinder/carbonator with purchase so the higher price may be worth it in that case.
Most SodaStream and other carbonators use a 60L screw in CO2 cylinder that can be exchanged when empty. Aldi does not tell us the size of CO2 Cylinder that the Ambiano Carbonator uses besides saying it is a standard size screw in cylinder. I would guess that it uses the 60L cylinder but be sure to check the package for details.
- [ Machine compatibility ] Our green capped, threaded screw-in cylinders are compatible with screw-in connector soda machines including, but not limited to, older SodaStream models, Drinkmate, Aarke,…
Another thing to consider is these carbonators are often meant to only carbonate water, and then add flavoring in after (like a syrup for soda). So it may not work to carbonate juice or similar pre-flavored liquids.
Ambiano Drink Carbonator
- Price: $44.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 3/15/2023
- Makes Sparkling Water, Soda, or other Carbonated Drinks
- Easy to use non-electric design
- Simply Push a Button to carbonate
- Available Colors: White, Blue, or Black
- Fits standard size CO2 Screw in cylinders (not included)
- See packaging for ordering info for the CO2 Cylinders
Is It A Good Deal?
The Aldi Sparkling Water Maker looks like a pretty good deal at $44.99. It looks very similar to the Philips Sparkling Water Maker. Neither of these come with CO2 cylinders (which cost about $30), and neither use electricity.
A SodaStream is typically going to be a bit more expensive but they usually include a CO2 cylinder already. That is worth about $30 of the price so they are not that far above the other brands and have multiple models with different features.
Overall the Ambiano will probably be a bit cheaper that other options on the market but once you buy a CO2 cylinder the prices aren’t as far apart.
- ★ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝟐 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫/𝐂𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝.
- ★ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬: ✔ 𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆…
- ★ 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞: With just a touch of a button, enjoy fresh soda water or flavored fizzy…
- Make fresh sparkling water at the push of a button.
- Includes: sparkling water maker, (1) 60L Co2 cylinder, (1) Dishwasher safe botle, and (1) 40 ml bubly drops flavors
- Energy efficient, powered by Co2 cylinder. Each Co2 cylinder carbonates up to 60 liters of water.
- ✅Newest Model/Generation 3 – Sparkling water maker featuring compact design and top of the line user-friendly engineering. Available in a range of classic finishes to elevate any countertop
- ✅Refreshing Carbonated Water – Want some added flavor? Add a splash of lemon, lime, or soda syrup that you’ll enjoy anytime of the year. Try Aarke Essences and Syrups as well as Six Barrel Soda…
- ✅Quality-Centric Design – Forget the plastic soda makers of the past – when it comes down to performance, environmental impact, and standing the test of time, it’s no contest. The Carbonator 3…
Sparkling Water or Soda Flavorings From Aldi
Aldi has a variety of drink mixes (lemonade, fruit punch, etc.) that could work as flavorings for your sparkling water but the liquid versions make work a little better than powders. Check out the options from Fit and Active or Pure Aqua on Aldi shelves for some ideas.
Another great option is fresh or frozen fruit, fresh fruit juice, or fruit purees for a relatively healthy alternative to soda.
If you are looking to recreate a favorite soda they sell many different syrups and mixes including brand names that are meant to recreate the soda taste at home.
Ambiano Sparkling Water and Soda Maker Reviews
Makes the best Xs Blast Soda.
Worth the money..
I would recommend it.
You would have to be a moron not to understand how to make this work. So simple.
Having troubles with it
Love my Ambiano soda maker
It took a bit of fiddling to figure out how to attach the SodaSense CO2 canister and how to screw the water bottle into the machine to begin the carbonation process. But the learning curve was short and I am highly satisfied with the resulting sparkling water. I love it and plan to order additional empty bottles because I can tell I’ll be using this machine a lot!
Sparkling water maker sucks is a piece of crap I would not buy it ever
Sparkling water maker sucks it doesn’t work I would never buy it again and I’m just appointed severely in this product
So far so good!
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and make 1 to 2 bottles per day. It seemed to stop working after about a week and a half, but realized the CO2 canister had come slightly unscrewed. Not sure how many bottles one canister will make, but so far I am loving it!
I would really like to get an extra bottle, but I am not sure if you can purchase those or if there are universal ones out there. Still looking into it.
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API