Aldi Folding Exercise Bike
Aldi will be selling the Crane Folding Exercise Bike for just $99.99 the week of December 28th, 2022. This stationary fitness bike comes just in time to get you ready for your New Year fitness goals. Of course this is an Aldi Find which means it will only be available a limited time.
This exercise bike is being sold under the Crane brand which is the brand Aldi uses for most of their fitness and exercise related items. That means this Crane Exercise Bike is only available at Aldi.
The bike itself folds for storage and has wheels on the base making it easy to roll into a closet or other storage area when not in use.
The bike includes a LCD display to show you details of your workout like distance, speed, time, calories burned, and your pulse. You will be able to choose from eight different resistance levels to keep it challenging. I don’t expect this bike to do any automatic workouts where it changes the resistance throughout the ride like more expensive exercise bikes.
It also includes a tray area and tablet holder so you can watch your favorite shows while riding or have a place to set your phone. There is also a bottle holder so you can keep some water close by.
Crane Folding Exercise Bike Details
- Price: $99.99 (2022, prices may vary)
- Available: 12/28/2022
- Integrated LCD displays shows time, speed, distance, calories and pulse
- Heart rate monitor feature and Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Eight resistance levels to choose from for a full workout
- Height-adjustable seat with backrest and side grips
- Nonslip pedals
- Convenient bottle holder
- Extra large tray area and tablet holder
- Burns fat and strengthens legs
- Integrated magnetic braking system
- Folds easily to save space when storing
- Wheels allow the bike to be moved around easily
- Maximum user weight: 330.7 pounds (150kg)
- Dimensions when unfolded: 27.7 inches x 20.4 inches x 47 inches
- Three-year warranty included
- Aldi Product Code: 812058
Is It A Good Deal?
At just $99.99 for a basic exercise bike I think this is an ok deal. You can find similar bikes at a similar price range online that have a lot of good reviews but Aldi does include a 3 year warranty. It is worth checking out some of the other options online before buying but I think you could go either way on this one.
If you can find it on clearance in a few weeks it will probably be tough to beat the price!
- Solid X-frame design folds to just 20.5″ x 20.5″ of floor space when not in use
- Large anatomically designed seat with back pad and multi-grip padded handlebars are designed for long-lasting comfort and support
- 2″ x 1″ LCD window clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
- 【3 in 1 Mode Whole Body Workout Bike】The folding exercise bike has 3 exercise modes, Upright, Recumbent and Folding. Comes up with hand resistance bands, which can help you exercise different…
- 【Multifunctional LCD Monitor】We choose a large-sized LCD display with a clear screen to track Distance, Calories, Pulse, Time, Scan, Speed and Odo. Feedback real data, help reduce fat and increase…
- 【8-Level Adjustable Magnetic Resistance】The Foldable stationary bike provides you with more adjustable weight options, we use silent and smooth magnetic flywheels to make sure no abnormal noise…
- 【 KURONO EXERCISE BIKE】 16-8-2-3: 16 Levels adjustable magnetic resistance, 8 Seat height adjustments, 2 Seat angle adjustments, 3 posture adjustments: upright, recline, and folding. You can use…
- 【SUPER QUIET】 We supply the quietest and most advanced non-contact magnetron system in the industry as the resistance source, to keep the exercise bike absolutely quiet while riding. It also…
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEE SERVICE】 KURONO provides telephone message service, guarantees to answer buyers within 12 hours, and can provide a 1-year warranty service. Please don’t worry about the…
Crane Folding Exercise Bike Reviews
Easy to assemble, absolutely quiet, comfortable (back rest being a huge plus), compact, and the resistance settings work great. It also has heartbeat sensors, which I wouldn’t expect from a $99 product. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend.
Much better than an ok deal!
This bike is noiseless, and would cost 200 dollars on Amazon. Its a step above a Marcy folding bike, and is user serviceable now, as you dont need to remove the pedal legs to take off the housing.
This might be the best magnetic bike deal you can possible find.
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API