Aldi Cold Brew Coffee System Make It Easy
Aldi’s Crofton Cold Brew Coffee System is back just in time for the summer. Stay caffeinated and cool by making your own cold brew coffees at home. This Cold Brewing Pitcher will be available as an Aldi Find the week of 5/17/2023 for $9.99.
The system is a BPA free glass pitcher with a stainless steel coffee filter. Just add coffee grounds and water for four servings of cold brewed coffee. Unfortunately Aldi does not list the actual volume that this pitcher holds, just telling us 4 servings.
Try it out with some of Aldi’s organic or fair trade coffee or you can buy premade cold brew coffee at Aldi.
If you missed out on this or just prefer to have a quick iced coffee check out the Ambiano Iced Coffee Maker.
Crofton Cold Brew System Details
- Price: $9.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 5/17/2023
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Gray or Red
- Easy pour spout
- Wide, easy-to-clean opening
- Silicone grip for easy handling
- BPA free glass pitcher
- Makes four servings of coffee
- Glass pitcher with stainless steel filter
- Aldi Product Code: 700718
Is it a good deal?
Priced at just $9.99 Aldi’s Cold Brew Pitcher is priced very competitively compared to other options online. With a glass pitcher and stainless steel filter it is made of quality materials that should last a long time. Just don’t drop it!
It is hard to determine a direct comparison without knowing what the actual volume of the pitcher is. We are only told it makes 4 servings of cold brew coffee. Typically a serving of coffee is considered 6-8 ounces. If we assume they are going with 8 ounce servings that would be 32 oz or 1 quart (0.95L).
Similar cold brew pitchers are selling for about $18-$30 online. The best priced option with good reviews that I found was the Primula Burke Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker. It is slightly larger than the Crofton at 6 cups / 1.6 quarts and is dishwasher safe.
Another popular option is the Takeya Deluxe Cold Brew Pitcher. This option is plastic which means less likely to break it but it is more expensive. As of writing this the 1 liter option and the 2 liter option are about the same price, so the 2L is not a bad price compared to Aldi’s cold brewer (assuming the Crofton is about 1L).
- Taste The Difference – Making a chilled glass of barista-quality caffeinated goodness is easier than ever with the Mueller Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Make up to 8 cups of refreshingly smooth, rich cold…
- 【Safety Glass Pitcher 】 – This beverage pitcher is made of heavy duty, food grade soda-lime glass that is thick, strong, and resistant to breaking. It is also dishwasher safe and lead, cadmium,…
- EASY-TO-USE COLD BREW MAKER: Simply add coffee, steep overnight, and enjoy fresh cold brew straight from the pitcher. Cleanup is a breeze with dishwasher-safe components (do not add boiling water).
Crofton Cold Brew Coffee System Reviews
You might be disappointed with your output.
I have been making cold brewed coffee in Mason jars for years. When I got this for Father’s Day (from my step-mother…she does love me), I was so AMPED! When I got home, I put in the (recommended) 3/4 cup of coffee grounds, filled with cold water, stuck in the fridge, waited (almost 24) hours and pulled out the coffee tube…and, I thought “that’s it? that’s all I get? Other than that, and it is just visually disappointed (that’s what she said), the flavour was amazing.
I would not dissuade anyone from purchasing said item, in fact if you do purchase said item, don’t like it, send it, right off, to me.
Last update on 2023-06-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API