State of Brewing Dry Hopped Sour Ale
You can find Aldi’s Dry Hopped Sour Ale in stores a few times throughout the year as a limited time release or Aldi Find. It is currently available in my store (December 1st, 2022) and is listed as being released on December 7th, 2022 as an Aldi Find.
The price for me locally was $6.99 for a 4-pack of one pint (16oz) cans. I usually pick up a pack each time I see it available. It is a light, refreshing beer with just a bit of sourness. While some sour beers can be very tart/sour Aldi’s Sour Ale isn’t pushing the boundaries. It is a very drinkable beer that isn’t overly complex.
This beer is brewed in Wisconsin under Aldi’s State of Brewing Brand. State Of Brewing is produced by a contract brewer called Octopi Brewing. It looks like the dry hopped sour ale is also available in the Aldi Beer Advent Calendar.
Aldi Dry Hopped Sour Details
- Price: $6.99 (2022, prices may vary by location)
- 4-Pack of 16 oz (1 Pint) cans
- 5.2% ALC/VOL
- Light sour beer that is refreshingly tart.
- Pairs well with ceviche, seafood, salads and fruit salads, tacos and white cheeses.
- Product of USA
- Brewed By State Of Brewing (Waunakee, Wisconsin)
- Aldi Product Code: 704557
- Check Out More Aldi Beers Here
Aldi Dry Hopped Sour Ale Reviews
The Anniston Alabama store needs to get some in. Been waiting to long for the next purchase. Perfect balance and refreshing
Dry Hopped Sour
Excellent smooth drinkable beer with a slight sour. Very enjoyable for later spring and summer drink.
Waiting until I can find more.