Aldi carries a variety of coffee makers throughout the year but they are always limited time Aldi Finds so you have to watch out if you want to grab one. This post will be specifically for standard/drip Ambiano coffee makers.
Since you are going to be using it for a long period of time I recommend getting something that looks decent on your countertop and has all the features you will want long term.
For me, the Ambiano Programmable Coffee Maker that is available the week of January 18, 2023 would check all the boxes if I needed a new one. It looks nicer than my Mr. Coffee and has pretty much all the same features like adjustable brew strength, programmable, and pause and serve. Aldi’s Coffee Maker even comes with a reusable filter.
I am not sure exactly what Ambiano’s pause and serve feature is but if it is the same as the feature on my machine I think it is a must have. It stops the coffee from dripping if the coffee pot is removed while brewing. That means you don’t have to wait until the whole pot is done brewing to get yourself a cup of coffee.
Ambiano 14 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Price: $39.99 (2023, prices may vary)
- Available: 1/18/2023
- Colors: Pale Aqua with Gold accent ,Black with Stainless Steel accent , or White with Gold accent.
- Features: customizable brew strength, ability to program up to 24 hours in advance, pause and serve feature
- Included: reusable permanent filter basket and measuring scoop
- Capacity: 14-cups
Is It A Good Deal?
Aldi’s Programmable coffee maker looks more stylish than many of the name brand options and has similar features so I think it is work taking a look at. Although there is some value in going with a coffee maker that has been around for a while so you know it has held up well over time.
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of…
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel – Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options
- Sneak-a-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 12-Cup* Coffeemaker – Fast brewing for up to 12 cups* of coffee.
- Vortex Technology – The exclusive showerhead design evenly saturates coffee grounds, resulting in maximum flavor.
- Sneak-A-Cup Feature – Temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
- Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
Ambiano Coffee Maker Reviews
Ambiano Coffee maker
I can hardly wait for Aldi’s to get more in stock. I wish to buy three more for several locations and have one for spare. The one we got six months ago is perfect. It makes really hot coffee, which my wife likes, and it is easy to use. The 14 cup feature is great.
Got at aldi – was used dirty and broken
Got this coffee maker today and it was used was stained moldy and has a crack in the bottom of the tank
Good for basic
I brew a full pot once a week and make iced coffee with it before work. It’s been good for me, but I can’t figure out the auto start. Which is fine, it’s just a single button in the morning. For 20$ it was a great find
Beautiful coffee maker but doesn’t make great coffee. Steam & condensation runs down side of machine. I ended up returning mine.
Been in almost constant use since we got it. No issues yet, except I can’t figure out how to program the clock to spring ahead!!
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API